26 sierpnia 2011

sadness of being lonely

Sometimes you want love somebody so much that you even have a pain in your heart.You look for love in every corner, in every city you are, in every moment of your life, but it doesn't give you anything. Maybe I make mistakes doing this way. Maybe I shouldn't look for something, what can make me happy, and just live. And wait.

Every time I feel something inside, this something is killing me, because this person is not for me. I hate this feeling. Sometimes I envy those people who don't wait. Or they wait but they aren't aware of that. I think they are kind of happier than me.Are they?

I am listening to Birdy and her songs make me sad even more I used to be. Thinking about how worthless my life is. I don't want to feel like that, is it so much?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz